Reflection from the swamp
Dear reader
We hope you enjoy the summer, go out, garden, and swim in the iceberg-free lake. I apologize for failing to stop by your place. However, I was busy in the garden and was looking for a place to go swimming. Canadians value summer more than people who live in warmer climates.
If we don’t catch the summer as she passes by, we’ll soon get stuck in a snowman

My bride and I have been gardening together for almost 50 years. We started with Ottawa’s NCC Garden Plot while going to Carlton as a student. There is a path through our garden that separates her from my side. She calls it “North Korean horticulture” because she is horticultural on the north side, but because the road is clear, there is a borderline that the way vegetables are cared for is different. I also heard that you need a catchy title to attract readers. I hope the title went well.
My bride is the queen of her garden and I am the magnificent Puba on my side of the vegetable garden. The Nova Scotia flag proudly flies to her side, and the red, white and blue Dutch flags fly to my side. Of course, the Dutch side of the garden always looks great. My bride would disagree, but she has a prejudice. Still, this article is not to judge our gardening skills, but to explain that even in the case of love marriage, each partner needs a domain that does not include free unilateral advice. We both need to have some space in a sense of unity.
Get lots of free advice on everything from driving, changing clothes, organizing redneck mountains, and what to eat. However, the garden provides a sanctuary where I can legally ignore it and create it in my own way, even if I receive free advice. The other day, Frank Sinatra stopped by and commented that both sides of the garden look very different. I told him I did it my way, and my bride did it her way. He said, I fully understand it. I might write a song about it. I offered help, but he said, no, I do it my way.
You may want to know some of the differences in our gardening techniques. My bride organically gardens, doesn’t always use rows, and doesn’t let me rotate her side because soil, insects, and Ed Lawrence don’t like rotary tillers. She doesn’t like horse manure. This is because horses have only one stomach, while cows have three. She argues that weed seeds are more likely to be digested by cattle than horses. She listens enthusiastically to Ed Lawrence at CBC and puts his book next to the poetry book on the bedside table. I must not even know about the benefits of the Virgin Mary in gardening, even in ED!

I use a cultivator, a friend of Miracle Glow, and get advice from the Virgin Mary, who has a caricature attached to a detached house on my side of the garden. I don’t care what fertilizer is in the garden. When I was a kid, I noticed that in the gardens of Polish and Ukrainian neighbors, statues of Mary were often placed in old bathtubs or in wooden boxes in the garden. I believed in her neighbor when they told me that Mary was watching over her garden and promoting plant growth. I asked the Virgin Mary to send all the weeds to my bride’s side in the garden, and she seems to be doing so. I add weeds once a week and keep the lines clean whether it is needed or not. My bride’s hand picks up weeds, which is difficult for me with two artificial knees that dislike unnecessary bending. I’m like Santa Claus and I like hoes, hoes, hoes. I read that those plants can send messages to each other through their root system. Weeds indicate that according to Darwin’s law of survival of the fittest, the south side is more likely to survive and has moved to the bride’s side.
Gardening flushes away the dust in everyday life. For many, so is writing, visual arts, and creative expression. Our imagination can take off and release a sense of peace, hope and love. Gardening participates with the creation. Creation allows you to collaborate with nature to create canvases that change over time. Our creations transition from the birth of plants to the outcomes of childhood, adolescence, and ultimately adult life. As the miracle of life unfolds, we add a few brush strokes here and there. Gardening forces us to pay attention to the details of our environment. We are wary of frost and drought and often pray for rain.
Life is the art of gardening without paints and brushes. Nature provides canvas and colors to fill every detail. We believe it was created to be a gardener on this turquoise planet. You don’t have to be good at gardening. You need playfulness and a sense of belonging.
It’s strange to get up in the morning, go out to the garden, and see another artist come in the middle of the night. How can they take the seeds of your inspiration and turn them into flowers full of color and beauty?
We need a lot in our lives. When I look at the news, what becomes clear to me is that our goals and objectives are easily distorted. We need to take care of our souls. This loss of soul is as complex as in most cases, but the simple act of working with nature to create a garden in this world is a means of healing the injured soul that we all experience in our lives. is.
There are many ways to care for your garden, do it your way.
When you go out into the garden, even in someone else’s garden, your soul knows it’s in a good place, and healing begins. Worries and worries are gone, fresh air is scented with a soothing scent, and Mary and the angels whisper to your ears.

Comments
Post a Comment